UPDATE:

Hello - I'm a bit behind because my job has me out of town but I will be updating with more recipes very soon. Thank you for your patience.

Weekly Sustenence Chef (2/28/2009)

UPDATE: I'm just two weeks behind now (If you count this week). Hang in there!

UPDATE #2 - Life has gotten busy but I will return post a family emergency. Back to the hosptial! 4/28/2009

Sunday, December 28, 2008

MENU: December 28, 2008 - January 4, 2009

I'll be posting the New Years Eve Menu seperately from the regular menu for this week.

Menu
1. Gouda Risotto with Shrimp, Arugula, and Mushrooms

2. Chicken and Swiss Extraordinaire
SIDE: Sauteed Haricots Vert

Weekly Shopping
6 shallots
arugula
8oz shiitake mushroom caps
16oz sliced button mushrooms
8oz sliced cremini mushrooms
8oz cups sliced oyster mushrooms
1/2 lb green beans
Gouda cheese (6oz)
6oz Swiss cheese, sliced
1 French baguette
1 lb medium shrimp
Arborio rice


Pantry Items
2 cans chicken broth
butter
white wine (dry)
salt
pepper
olive oil
thyme
rosemary
Parmesan
garlic
4 chicken breasts
flour

No comments: