UPDATE:

Hello - I'm a bit behind because my job has me out of town but I will be updating with more recipes very soon. Thank you for your patience.

Weekly Sustenence Chef (2/28/2009)

UPDATE: I'm just two weeks behind now (If you count this week). Hang in there!

UPDATE #2 - Life has gotten busy but I will return post a family emergency. Back to the hosptial! 4/28/2009

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Tasty Tidbits: Chocolate Peanut Butter Grahams

Chocolate Peanut Butter Grahams:
The first time I tasted these they reminded me of the 'Tag-a-long" Girl Scout cookies. They can also be made using marshmallow fluff.

Ingredients
2/3 box of honey graham crackers
7oz creamy peanut butter
20 oz baking chocolate

Break graham cracker sheets in half and spread a layer of peanut butter on to one side. Layout on a wax paper lined baking sheet. Meanwhile, melt chocolate according to package directions. Once melted, pour 1-2 tbsp over top of each square, spreading the chocolate gently until it covers the edges. Allow the chocolate to harden, refrigerate if necessary. Store in an air tight container at room temperature.

No comments: