UPDATE:

Hello - I'm a bit behind because my job has me out of town but I will be updating with more recipes very soon. Thank you for your patience.

Weekly Sustenence Chef (2/28/2009)

UPDATE: I'm just two weeks behind now (If you count this week). Hang in there!

UPDATE #2 - Life has gotten busy but I will return post a family emergency. Back to the hosptial! 4/28/2009

Sunday, November 23, 2008

MENU: November 23-30, 2008

Rather than post 'how to cook a turkey' I'd rather post side dishes. While turkey is yummy there are some things I just can't live without on T-day. Did somebody say stuffing?

Menu
1. SIDE: Sausage Stuffing

2. SIDE: Cloverleaf Rolls

3. SIDE: Cranberry Orange Jello Salad

Weekly Shopping
3oz pkg cranberry or raspberry gelatin
1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
3oz pkg orange gelatin
8oz can crushed pineapple, undrained
1 cup whipped topping
1/3 cup sour cream
1 lb breakfast sausage
celery
onions
2 pkg dried bread cubes or 1 loaf stale bread, cubed


Pantry Items
eggs
sugar
butter
salt
flour
yeast
thyme
marjoram
rosemary

No comments: